Discover the only sunscreen for children, babies and the whole family with 90% organic ingredients. It’s got everything. This sun cream for babies and children doesn’t leave white marks, is easy to rub in, won’t damage their health and, on top of all that, is biodegradable.
Natural sunscreen for children, babies and the rest of the family that rubs in well? Yes, it does exist, and it was created by a mother
As a mother, pharmacist and general director of Amapola Biocosmetics, I know how hard it is to get sun cream on a child on the beach. I’ve been in your shoes, running after them clutching the bottle. And they normally end up covered in the stuff, white as a sheet.
The only natural sunscreen on the market, certified as containing 90% organic ingredients.
I’ve created this new sun cream for two reasons.
- As a mother and general director of Amapola Biocosmetics, energy and time are two things I’m short on. So I wanted to develop an organic sun cream for children and the whole family that rubs in easily. Because I use the natural creams I create in my daily life.
- I listened to what you were asking for. The friends of Amapola, our customers, were asking for a natural sunscreen that was biodegradable, offered good protection and was especially designed for little ones. And even though we think our natural sun creams are already the best sun creams for babies and children on the market, we wanted to create a sunscreen just for them that protects their delicate skin without leaving white marks.
It was a big challenge to create a safe, effective, natural sunscreen that rubs in well, only using physical filters.
But today I’m very proud to say that there’s no other certified natural sun cream on the market with these characteristics.
- New safe and effective organic sun cream
- Easy to rub in
- Contains 90% organic ingredients
- No toxins
- Nourishes and repairs the skin whilst protecting it
- More compatible with the most delicate skin types
- Biodegradable, helping protect the undersea world
How can I protect my baby from the sun?
“How can I protect my baby’s skin from the sun?” is a question parents ask all the time. And my answer is always the same: a baby’s skin shouldn’t ever be exposed to the sun.
That’s why I recommend babies always stay in the shade or be dressed in protective clothing for the majority of the time they’re exposed to the sun.
However, if you want to make sure their skin is protected and your dermatologist or paediatrician hasn’t told you otherwise, I recommend you apply our new sun cream for children and babies, even if they’re not going to be exposed to direct sunlight.
5 reasons to use the best certified organic sun cream from Amapola Biocosmetics
No toxins, easier to rub in, safe for you and the oceans. You won’t be able to live without it, because the whole family will love it.
- Our new liquid sun cream is easy to rub in and doesn’t leave any white marks. It wasn’t easy to nail this formula, but we’ve done it. A natural sunscreen that even works for kids that can’t wait to get in the water.
- This is an SPF 50 face and body sunscreen containing only mineral filters. Because if you want to look after your family, it’s understandable that you want to avoid harmful chemical filters.
- It contains 90% organic ingredients. It’s the only sunscreen on the market that’s certified and has such a high percentage of organic ingredients.
- It’s marine-friendly. That means that as well as protecting your family, it doesn’t do any harm to fish, turtles, coral or any other sea plants or creatures.
- It’s water-resistant, thanks to the ingredients that form a water-repellent layer on the skin. However, we still recommend you reapply every 2 hours.
4 key ingredients in Amapola’s new sunscreen that the whole family will love
- Olive oil: The very same ingredient we dress our salads with offers fabulous protection from the aggressive rays of the sun, whilst nourishing and hydrating the skin. What’s more, its antioxidant content helps prevent the appearance of sunspots.
- Buriti oil:Thanks to its high carotene content, this is an excellent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. It protects you from solar radiation at the same time as it helps you tan.
- Avocado oil: This is rich in unsaturated fatty acids and fat-soluble vitamins. It acts by boosting collagen biosynthesis in fibroblasts and improves skin elasticity. It’s also a powerful UV radiation filter.
- Shea butter:This protects the skin from external impacts and UV radiation. It softens, nourishes and prevents premature ageing by activating skin regeneration and help the skin recover after sun exposure.
Discover the only sunscreen for children and babies with 90% organic
Did you know we were on the verge of throwing in the towel on this one? But we’re really glad we didn’t! Keep reading if you want to find out more about the research and development process of this sun cream for babies and children, from the initial idea to the finished product.
As I was saying before, the main motivation for creating a liquid, transparent formula that rubs in well was a lack of energy and time. So, that was my starting point.
Firstly, I decided to mix the mineral filters with oil-based ingredients, not an emulsion (with water), as that always results in a more viscose texture.
That’s when we added the very best ingredients: organic olive oil, organic avocado oil, organic shea butter and other ingredients, which combined meant we achieved another of our aims: 90% organic ingredients.
We tried various formulas with different proportions and different mixing methods, until we achieved an SPF 50 sunscreen for babies and children.
That was when we were ready to throw in the towel. Because we hadn’t achieved what we were aiming for: a fluid and homogeneous mixture that rubs in well and moisturises your skin. But on our last attempt, bingo! We did it.
And as it contains 90% organic ingredients,it’s biodegradable and kind to the oceans, which was one of our main aims.
When things work out like this did, it makes us jump for joy. It also served as a reminder that hard work pays off in the end.
Ready to join the hundreds of families using natural sun protection?